Light-O-Rama Forums

Treating 2 CCB's in one span as one?

robigd

Hi,

I have a span of my roofline that requires 2 strings of CCB's with the controller in the middle and each string going the opposite way. Is there any way to set these up as "1 string" in PE so any affect I put on it acts as if it were one string and not two?

Currently, any affect I apply looks odd in the current configuration.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Just create a group containing the 2 props. Set arrangement=horizontal. Now apply effects to the group instead of the individual props.

Matt

• Like 1

Couldn't u assign the stsrting pixel on one string to be away from controller then the pixels would go 1-50 then 1-50. Instead of 50-1 and 1-50

Are you looking to flip the strings? If so and if I remember correctly you can do that in the hardware utility under configuring the controller. You might be able to do it in the sequence too when adding a ccb device.

Couldn't u assign the stsrting pixel on one string to be away from controller then the pixels would go 1-50 then 1-50. Instead of 50-1 and 1-50

Yes, as mentioned above, you can use the Hardware Utility to do that. The solution I proposed let's you keep everything set up the way it was. Either way will work.

Matt