Light-O-Rama Forums

10 watt rgb floods

Wayne K

Since I have my display up and running I have decided to take the plunge and work on getting my 10 watt lor rgb floods working from the summer sale. I am new to the RGB stuff. I have the controller CMB24D setup on the lor network. I have got the channels added into the sequence editor and can make the floods work.

Is the fade tool the only tool you can use for selecting cells?

I don't like the way the colors are showing. If I do a red color and fade it down it looks more white. I don't quite seem able to make the colors look right to me when I am testing them here in the living room shinning on my white ceiling. It seems strange that if I do a 7 second fade down of the red to black it shows the green and blue coming on at 12% and when it starts the red almost looks whiteish in color. 

On a fade down they don't seem to fade like my other led lights do. These seem to dim some and then shut off.

This is the 10 watt 8 flood kit from LOR.

Any help or info would be appriciated

Thanks

Wayne

Just checked voltage out of the board with the flood hooked up.

Full on is at 12.47 volts

50% is at 10.30 volts

10% is at 8.2 volts

Do these voltages sound normal or high?

These readings are for each color at the same % on

Thanks

Wayne

Not sure what you mean. That is where I was at and done the test results I got above. I ran each color at the same % and took my readings. I thought the voltage results were high, but I am not sure.

I am just needing someone to tell me if these flood lights are kind of erratic and what colors look like out of them because the colors do not even look close to me unless you are using red or green or blue by them selfs

Wayne

Edited by Wayne K

• The topic was locked