Light-O-Rama Forums

Demented Elf Status?

Ineedmorelights

I placed an updated order with the Demented Elf (need to update hours, lights, etc.), but I haven't heard anything back. Payment went through but in years past I got a response back pretty quick - so far, nothing and that's pretty odd for him.  Any ideas on his status?  Anyone order anything from him lately?

Could be he has other priorities right now. I know he's been working on his lights just like the rest of us. Other than that, I'm unaware of anything regarding his status.

I placed an updated order with the Demented Elf (need to update hours, lights, etc.), but I haven't heard anything back. Payment went through but in years past I got a response back pretty quick - so far, nothing and that's pretty odd for him.  Any ideas on his status?  Anyone order anything from him lately?

I'll be back in the studio tomorrow (Monday)  I took the weekend to spend some time with friends and family.  

No worries! Haven't seen you on the forums in a while. Just making sure everything was okay.

We are excited for our updated files! You're one of the best parts of the show. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

• The topic was locked