Light-O-Rama Forums

Our Christmas Display

caniac

for the first time since I started this addiction my display got vandalized.  Not sure what they were thinking or what they planned to do with a 16ft tall mega tree.  Luckily I had gotten up to get a drink of water and I guess I scared them off.  We had put up a 9ft inflatable Santa Bear in the yard, it is my assumption that two hooligans were staggering home from a bar at 3am.   The bear was obtained from WalMart and may have been of questionable origin.  Might have been a rare "Sailor" bear.  We think the bear might have made a vulgar comment about one of the hooligans mother, then it was on like donkey kong.  Bear got kicked over as did the manger scene and mini-trees.  They then tried to take on the mega tree unaware of the galvanized pipe structure nor the 200+ lbs of sand anchoring it to the ground.  We are checking things out this morning, so far so good. 

Are you watching for a ransom note for your megs tree?

Sorry to hear about the vandals and drunks you have there..

another good reason to have motion detectors set up with flood lights and cameras... if nothing else the Flood Lights coming on will run a lot of the Vandals / Drunks off.

• The topic was locked