Light-O-Rama Forums

When using show editor......

ebrown1972

I have placed all of my musical sequences into the show editor that I will be using this year. Since then I modified some of my sequences. Will I need to build the show again since I modified some of the sequences? Or does the editor just access the sequences when they are needed? Thanks

Only if you changed the name of the file.  For example if a sequence was Joy_To_The_World_2015-09-15.lms and after revising it today it's now Joy_To_The_World_2015-11-22.lms, then you would need to take Joy_To_The_World_2015-09-15.lms out of the show and put Joy_To_The_World_2015-11-22.lms into the show.

BTW, I recommend against keeping the same file name when you edit a file.  Having the old version is useful if you really screw up and need to go back to what it was before.  Within an editing session, I seldom go more than 15 minutes between saves, and it's always to a new file name every time.  Usually I throw a revision letter after the revision date - so using the example above, the final revision for today might be Joy_To_The_World_2015-11-22m.lms (the 13th revision made today).