Light-O-Rama Forums

Effect Previews

BlackwolfK9

I cannot dependably get the preview section to update with new "effects" created in the effects generator.  Consequently I can't select them to add them to the sequence.  What am I doing wrong?

The effect thumbnails that are displayed in the upper left window are based on the ones actually used in the sequence. Could you explain more about what you were expecting vs what is happening? Maybe attach a screen shot? Thanks,

Matt

What is the sequence for creating a new effect and then getting it into the sequence timeline.  If I create a new effect, click OK, then a preview of it is showing in the large window on the right upper side of the screen, if i then try to add it to my sequence, the selected sequence goes blank or reverts to the only one showing up in the thumbnails.

What is the sequence for creating a new effect and then getting it into the sequence timeline.  If I create a new effect, click OK, then a preview of it is showing in the large window on the right upper side of the screen, if i then try to add it to my sequence, the selected sequence goes blank or reverts to the only one showing up in the thumbnails.

Have you watched the Pixel Editor tutorial #2? It goes through the steps of creating a sequence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5unIkAJjauU&feature=youtu.be

I think it will answer your questions; but if not, please post more questions :)

Matt