Light-O-Rama Forums

Random Twinkle lights

shg

O.K. Guys'This is my first season doing this,I need some help here Can I make my lor controller due a random twinkle on my lights if so how??I have a 40ft tall spurce tree I lit up with blue lights and was awesome but for next year I'd like to add some clear random sparkle or a random twinkle if that makes any sense. I bought some random twinkle lights at Home Depot but when I tested them it took too long for the twinkle effect to warm up and start working then only a few of them would sparkle not what I really had in mind any help would be nice thanks. Bye the way IAM ADDICTED TO THIS CRAZY STUFF.:dude:

Hi,

You cannot have individual bulbs on a string twinkle (unless they are twinkle lights). If you have a number of channels on the tree you can set all the channels to twinkle or half to shimmer and the other half to twinkle. The more channels you have on the tree the more effecive the effects will be.

Dan

.shg wrote:

O.K. Guys'This is my first season doing this,I need some help here Can I make my lor controller due a random twinkle on my lights if so how??I have a 40ft tall spurce tree I lit up with blue lights and was awesome but for next year I'd like to add some clear random sparkle or a random twinkle if that makes any sense. I bought some random twinkle lights at Home Depot but when I tested them it took too long for the twinkle effect to warm up and start working then only a few of them would sparkle not what I really had in mind any help would be nice thanks. Bye the way IAM ADDICTED TO THIS CRAZY STUFF.:dude:

I have seen a string of clear C9 light twinlkle on a tree done by member Severex,
cool affect, thay replaced all the C9 bulbs with clear twinlkle bulbs, if I remember wright the C9s did not take to long to start twinlkling. I hope this helps

Thanks for the response I think I'm gonna try the curtain strobes I think thats what I'm looking for and they're not too expensive either!!!I'm going to get one and give it a test thanks for the info:D Steve