Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequence reversed

klomneck

Hopefully some one can help ......  We added an E682 this year to our show, my first experience with RGB. The problem is that a sequence I purchased , The Grinch, has the words reversed when it plays. All the other sequences were sequenced in  X-Lights  and work perfect. The X-Light sequences are set to start at the bottom right, so I figured this one must start in the bottom left for it to be reversed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.  Kevin

Hopefully some one can help ......  We added an E682 this year to our show, my first experience with RGB. The problem is that a sequence I purchased , The Grinch, has the words reversed when it plays. All the other sequences were sequenced in  X-Lights  and work perfect. The X-Light sequences are set to start at the bottom right, so I figured this one must start in the bottom left for it to be reversed. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.  Kevin

Go into XLights and change the starting corner in the model you are using it on e.g from Bottom left to Bottom right