Light-O-Rama Forums

Now that it's over...

rrobinson

here's what I think when hear its over

"Nothing is over! Nothing! You just don't turn it off! It wasn't my war. You asked me, I didn't ask you!" He goes on to talk of the people protesting him at the airport. He then rages about how what meant something in the war - honor and loyalty - means nothing in the real world. He breaks down sobbing and tells a story about his friend Danforth who was blown to pieces in a Saigon bar by a shoe shining boy. He exclaims, "I can't get it out of my head. Seven years. Every day I have this. Sometimes I wake up and don't know where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day. Sometimes a week. I can't put it out of my mind." With no purpose left, Rambo gives himself up to the authorities.

Cut the horse****, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode. Every Christmas, the trees are filled with lights and the breakers explode.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son. Mr. Hoover, president of Delta house? One point six; four C's and an F. A fine example you set! Daniel Simpson Day... HAS no grade point average. All courses incomplete. Mr. Blu - MR. BLUTARSKY... ZERO POINT ZERO.

bhays wrote:

Cut the horse****, son. I've got their disciplinary files right here. Who dropped a whole truckload of fizzies into the swim meet? Who delivered the medical school cadavers to the alumni dinner? Every Halloween, the trees are filled with underwear. Every spring, the toilets explode. Every Christmas, the trees are filled with lights and the breakers explode.

"You're talking about LOR GEEKS, sir."

"OF COURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT LOR GEEKS, YOU ONE LIGHT STRAND DECORATING FOOL!"

nmonkman wrote:

bhays wrote:

"You're talking about LOR GEEKS, sir."

"OF COURSE I'M TALKING ABOUT LOR GEEKS, YOU ONE LIGHT STRAND DECORATING FOOL!"

hehe, Touche!

I'm glad I stumbled on to this thread. I'm sitting in my office in dreary Rochester, NY and reading this stuff has me laughing out loud.

You're right, NO one under 25 (with the possible exception of my kids who watch all the same movies I do) would get any of this.

TO-GA TO-GA TO-GA