Light-O-Rama Forums

Let It Go - Singing Face

mcha

thank you Madison Avenue Lights

That's me. I have too much for one db account

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bill, if possible can I get a copy of the sequence? Would be greatly appreciated. chrisjwright1@outlook.com

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

if sharing still id like a copy please   Daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

thank you in advance

8 hours ago, calypso11 said:

if sharing still id like a copy please   Daniel_awkerman@yahoo.com

thank you in advance

Sent 

• 2 months later...
Im starting singing faces this year and could use any help available. If still sharing, I would love a copy. Thanks Barry 
dwalkb02@gmail.com

Sent Dropbox link

• 2 weeks later...

Could you send both sequences that would be great and appreciated 

jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

Could you send both sequences that would be great and appreciated 
jmatyczuk@hotmail.com

Sent

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I now have a two year old granddaughter and I would appreciate anyone sharing do you want to build a snowman and let it go if you have it with a singing tree. Always resisted putting these in my display but didn't have a baby girl before  haha . I have Christmas rappin by Curtis blow, I saw mommy kissing Santa clause by twisted sister and Santa clause is coming to town by dokken all with a singing tree if anyone wants them.  Thank you

Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net

25 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

I now have a two year old granddaughter and I would appreciate anyone sharing do you want to build a snowman and let it go if you have it with a singing tree. Always resisted putting these in my display but didn't have a baby girl before  haha . I have Christmas rappin by Curtis blow, I saw mommy kissing Santa clause by twisted sister and Santa clause is coming to town by dokken all with a singing tree if anyone wants them.  Thank you

Jessenlisa@sbcglobal.net

Gotta love it when someone starts a request post and right away someone post "I have it" then there is a catch. Then others like my friend Bill P, James Morris, Greg, myself and some others jump in to clean up the mess.

I do not share anything I didn't produce without permission so I tagged Bill P in this post so he will see it and probably share it with you.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Uh, I'm confused i guess. I didn't think my post had a "catch" in it. I was asking for a couple of sequences to be shared with me and offering to share a couple i have. 

10 minutes ago, Slowpoke said:

Uh, I'm confused i guess. I didn't think my post had a "catch" in it. I was asking for a couple of sequences to be shared with me and offering to share a couple i have. 

No, not your post. If you read this thread from the beginning someone jumped in saying the had it but nobody received them until Bill P jumped in.

JR