Light-O-Rama Forums

S3 to S4 with upgrade from advanced to pro

dicksonhabetz

My question is, I have S3 advanced and want to upgrade to S4 pro. Do I have to first renew my license because my license is out of date first, and then upgrade or if I just upgrade from advanced to pro will it include the renewal. When I downloaded the S4 suite it did tell me my key is not good for this software so I was hoping to kill two birds with one stone and not have to pay the $30 renewal and then the $50 upgrade. Can anyone tell me what I HAVE to do..... No need in wasting money.

Thanks

Upgrade only.

The upgrade will grant you a renewal.

I purchased the upgrade from Advanced to Pro, and got the email confirmation. Opened sequence editor and Registered, but it just keeps telling me I have the Advanced license...

Verified and I did purchase the upgrade correctly. Ideas?

I purchased the upgrade from Advanced to Pro, and got the email confirmation. Opened sequence editor and Registered, but it just keeps telling me I have the Advanced license...

Verified and I did purchase the upgrade correctly. Ideas?

One of two things are happening.

1. You didn't use the same email for the upgrade as your initial purchase.

2. You are still running S3. The Pro license will appear only on S4 and higher.

If it's #1 on the list put a ticket into the helpdesk. If it's #2, the install s4.

I wish I would have read this before I renewed my advanced S3 license. I forgot they added a Pro level to S4.

If you have recently (last 30 days) renewed and now want pro, please open a ticket and include your order number.  We'll see if we can work some magic and get you all set up.