Light-O-Rama Forums

Halloween Songs?

EmmienLightFan

I can't find a list of songs related to Halloween that will be good for a light show.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I already have 3 versions of Somebody is Watching Me by Rockwell, Thriller, and This is Halloween and some version of Ghostbusters. All sequenced in two days  :)

Many songs are very repetitive and are boring to sequence and to watch.

Some fun songs that the kids around here love:

Witch doctor- Alvin and the chipmunks

Disneys Hallowishes

Time warp.

Adults liked:

Werewolves of London

Feed my Frankenstein Alice cooper

Ripper Judas Priest just to name a few

I did a few tracks from Midnight Syndicate - The Watcher, and Noctern Acternus. Dotexe - Monster. The first min. Of Butcher Babies - There coming to take me away. Joe Letz Rammstein Sonne remix. Mushroom head - These filthy hands. Silver Shamrock dubstep ( from Halloween 3). The first 2 min. Of Tool - eulogy. Tiny Tim - tiptoe through the tulip. A short version of Welcom home sanatorium. And two tracks from Oculus Infernum - Halloween (edited) and Tubular Hell.

Wow, can't believe you can't find any Halloween songs!  There's hundreds of them out there, especially many horror movie soundtracks make great lightshow display music, but you may have to EDIT them to shorten them, that's what I do to many songs, edit them down to a shorter version, especially very repetitive ones, usually hack those down to less than a minute or slightly over.  Others I try to cut down to barely over 2 minutes or just slightly under, some I leave almost fully intact because they wouldn't make sense otherwise.

But Midnight Syndicate, Nox Arcana both have spooky and creepy music that works well for Halloween displays like we do, I have many other songs I;ve purchased from CDBaby, Itunes or Ripped from many Halloween CD's I own, then edit the music using an music editor.

The songs in my Halloween Display this year are:

Witch Intro and Come Little Children {Combined Audio File~Opening sequence only}

Ramp Lights and Flasher Bulb items {Background Animation Sequence, for lighting the walkway for safety}

Show Music:

Everybody Scream

Believe in Things You Can Not See

Living in a Haunted House{by Elvira, Mistress of the Dark}

7th Guest

Go Home, Get Away From here and House of 1,000 Corpses {merged audio files}

Lullabye {From Rosemary's Baby}

Part Rock Anthem by LMFAO

Mona The Vampire

Redoubt

Born to be Alive

Acid Rain (Custom mix/edit}

Dragula

Lunatics Have Taken Over the Asylum

Silver Shamrock

Pet Semetary by The Ramones

The Witches Ghost by The Hex Girls{From Scooby Doo}

Shadows by Midnight Syndicate

Not Yaur Saviour by Midnight Syndicate

We Wish You a Happy Halloween {to the tune of We Wish You a Merry Christmas}

American Psycho 2

Cool to be a Witch 2.0

Cemetery Gates by Midnight Syndicate

Grim Grinning Ghosts {Disney, from the Haunted Mansion Soundtrack CD}

The Good Times Goosebumps Motel by Judy Pancoast

Get Away From here and Dark House{Custom Audio files~merged}

If I Was a Goblin

No One Lives Forever

Believe in Me

Sololiquy by Midnight Syndicate

Trick -or- Treat

Witches, Witches, Witches

Graveyard-Dead and Buried by Midnight Syndicate

Wake The Dead {I think by Family Force 5}

The Apparition by Midnight Syndicate

Munster's Theme

Pumped Up Kicks

Who Let the Ghosts Out

The Zombie Shuffle

The above is just to name a few, sorry don't always know or remember the artist of the music.

And I have many, many, MANY more that are works in progress and some I haven't even started on yet!

They're out there, you just have to find them and listen to a lot of music.   I've collected mine over many years, some back when I was a child on old 331/3 and 45 rpm records, then cassette, and CD's.    So I've built my library over many years since I always had music playing in my displays, long before I ever got into LOR back in very late 2009, early 2010!

BTW: You also noticed that there are a few songs scattered in my list that ARE NOT specific to Halloween.   Got to "mix" it up some too.

Edited by Orville

• The topic was locked