Light-O-Rama Forums

No lights

greg.duguid

Hello!

I've been away from LOR far too long and now I am in a bind. I am needing some lights for a trade show this week and I thought I was good to go, but I have a snag.  I designed a show using the new Pixel Editor (Love it!), but it is not lighting anything up when I transfer my show to my SD card for the G3-MP3 Director. The Chase and Loop demos that come with LOR are lighting up my CCB100, but nothing with my Pixel Editor show. So, I know the hardware is working, it's clearly a software issue. Any thoughts? Not sure if the attached file is of any help. (I really don't know how all the different files/components relate with the pixel editor, and as I said, it's been far too long, and I have very little time to fix this.)

On a side note, based on the demos that are working, it looks like my CCB controller is set to RRR...GGG...BBB... so I don't know how that impacts the settings for my prop.

TIA

Greg

MCA 2015 Sign.las

Is the network setup for an Enhanced Network?  PE only uses the new Enhanced Network Protocol.  And I don't know how that relates to the Director as I don't use one.

Is the network setup for an Enhanced Network?  PE only uses the new Enhanced Network Protocol.  And I don't know how that relates to the Director as I don't use one.

Thanks Jim!

That was enough of a clue for me to figure out the issues. A. I wasn't on an Enhanced Network. B. I didn't have the firmware updated enough to even be able to get to an Enhanced Network. Once my firmware updates were done across the board and I used the Hardware Utility instead of the Simple Show Builder, every thing started to work as expected. Well, almost. I don't have an RS485 adapter, only an RS232, so I have to connect my CCB100 chained to one of my CTB08's in order to have my computer see the CCB100. Frustrating, but at least workable.

Glad you got it working, but I don't understand why the CCB controller can't talk directly to the RS232 to RS-485 adapter...