Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing in Pixel Editor and Sequence Editor

Minh Tuan

Is there a way to sequence in both pixel editor and sequence editor? I want to be able to sequence some effects in the sequence editor to the music and then some effects in the pixel editor, is there a way to do this?

If you sequence first in the Sequence Editor, that sequence can then be migrated to the Pixel Editor. But once you have done the migration there is no going back.

Matt

If you sequence first in the Sequence Editor, that sequence can then be migrated to the Pixel Editor. But once you have done the migration there is no going back. Matt

So how do I have my lights that aren't pixel controlled ...I have 85,000  bulbs that need to be driven by good ole ctbpc 16 controllers

Edited by gmac

Does pixel editors effects play in the sequence editors animation screen?

No, it is not possible for Pixel Editor effects to play in the animation window. But the reverse is true - display elements that you are sequencing using the Sequence Editor can be played back in the Pixel Editor's preview window. They can also be displayed in the Pixel Editor's sequence grid. This can help you with the placement of Pixel Editor effects in relation to effects you've created in the Sequence Editor.

Matt