Light-O-Rama Forums

08' New Hardware

Guest Guest

Guest wbottomley

Dan... Merry Christmas.

Question: The new input trigger card that's coming out in 08', is it suppose to connect inline with the controllers (data cable)? If so, will it work with the wireless transceivers?

Also, will this card work with the DC-MP3 without using the input pins on the DC-MP3?

Kind of playing like Radio Shack, I have questions, you have answers.

Learned my lesson with LOR II... No specific dates but it will be for next year. My goal is to have them ready for the sale. This would include the new multi input card.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Learned my lesson with LOR II... No specific dates but it will be for next year. My goal is to have them ready for the sale. This would include the new multi input card.

LOL.. I don't blame you a bit sir. I have an idea for next year I want to try. I have a LARGE fountain in the middle of my show area. Always been a big black spot in the middle of my show. I have found some underwater LED lights that are UL approved and available in multiple colors. (72 LED's each) All low voltage. I had planned on getting a DC controller until I dug deeper and found that they are all 12 volt AC. Trying to get a head start on next year My park manager says that there is no such thing as a "Cheap" Underwater LED light.. Found these for $50 each,

Brad Bilger wrote:

I had planned on getting a DC controller until I dug deeper and found that they are all 12 volt AC.

A 12-volt AC LED string should work on 12-volt DC.

LightORamaDan wrote:

LOL.. That's funny. I do a lot of online gaming and many publishers of those games have just started using the words 'future' or 'soon'. They just have never really given a definition of either word :D

Excited to see what you come out with though :)

Erik wrote:

I can understand not giving out dates, but is there any information available on what the input card will be able to do, when it comes out?

A good point. We will publish some information well before the hardware is released.

LightORamaDan wrote:

Erik wrote:
I can understand not giving out dates, but is there any information available on what the input card will be able to do, when it comes out?

A good point. We will publish some information well before the hardware is released.

I am really interested in the solenoid control card too. Please include info on that too. It would also be helpful if you can provide a list of the DMX equipment that you mentioned in another post that will be offered this year.