Light-O-Rama Forums

Demo Program shutsdown LOR

minnesota bob

I developed a program on a demo version of LOR and tried to open it in my register version and it crashes. I used a seperate computor with the Demo version and put the file in a memory stick and transfered it to my register version on a second computor.I am not sure if I am missing files, putting it in the wrong place or what is happening. Can anybody help? The registered version is 1.6.15, the one I developed the program on (demo) is 1.6.2. I enclosed the sequence (I hope).

Minnesota Bob

Attached files Angels On High 2007.lms

Guest wbottomley

minnesota bob wrote:

I developed a program on a demo version of LOR and tried to open it in my register version and it crashes. I used a seperate computor with the Demo version and put the file in a memory stick and transfered it to my register version on a second computor.I am not sure if I am missing files, putting it in the wrong place or what is happening. Can anybody help? The registered version is 1.6.15, the one I developed the program on (demo) is 1.6.2. I enclosed the sequence (I hope).

Minnesota Bob

Opened fine here.

Back-up all you audio/sequence files to a different location then try the registry wipe program here: http://www.lightorama.com/SoftwareUpgrade.html

Please follow directions listed for it.