Light-O-Rama Forums

Missing channels

Christmas_time_karl_UK

Hello everyone and merry christmas to all, I really need some quick help as I am counting on more donations. Its our 1st year of donation collection and we have $486 so far some guy just donated us $40 which was awesome. However I have channels 1, 2, 3 and possibly 4 ,5,6 stuck ON. They have been working fine with LOR2, however I kinda got my foot caught on a few wires in our control room... all the wires on the side I pulled are in the 16CTD board firmly however there now stuck and we have loads of visiters. PLEASE HELP

Thankyou

Please!!

Christmas_time_karl_UK wrote:

Hello everyone and merry christmas to all, I really need some quick help as I am counting on more donations. Its our 1st year of donation collection and we have $486 so far some guy just donated us $40 which was awesome. However I have channels 1, 2, 3 and possibly 4 ,5,6 stuck ON. They have been working fine with LOR2, however I kinda got my foot caught on a few wires in our control room... all the wires on the side I pulled are in the 16CTD board firmly however there now stuck and we have loads of visiters. PLEASE HELP

Thankyou

Please!!

It sounds like the circuit board may have been damaged. I would remove the board from it's mounting and check the backside for possible damage to the copper tracings on the circuit board. You would be looking for a hairline crack close to the connections of the wire terminals. It could also be a fractured solder connection. Most likely if your as old as I am you would need a magnifying glass and a bright light to find any cracks. If you find one, you could possibly repair the area by scraping carefully to expose the copper and then bridge the gap with some solder. Hope you can find the problem.

Christmas_time_karl_UK wrote:

Thankyou

Please!!

Did you figure this one out? I haven't seen any other posts about it.