Light-O-Rama Forums

Two More Videos

Robin

WARNING: I want you all to know I used a tripod. Also, I took 5/8" stainless steel guy wire and 5/8" rebar to hold the tripod still. Yet when I zoomed in a bit I think I acutally touched the camera and it moved!!:shock:

So if a little shake bothers you please make me happy and don't whine.

I really like these two and thought you all might too. They are a little different. Since I am not very good at this video (see warning above) I had a heck of a time trying to dub the sound on the one so just used the raw audio. I think you might understand when you see it. Have a great Christmas!

They are totally awesome. I love the Drifters version of White Christmas (our neighbor had requested White Christmas and I am going to do the Drifter's version as opposed to Bing's next year).

Love it! Love it! Love it!

While you have told me that I have no clue... I wanted to say that looked great... gonna be interesting how many of those we see all over you tube next year. So if I may ask... do you find either coro or wireframes easier to use?

Thanks

Sherry

I think if you are going to put something against a wall or window then coro is good. Or if you place it to the rear of your display then coro is fine. But out in the open I prefer wireframes because if you have one behind another and maybe off to the side then when the one in front is off your eyes just look right past it to the object that is on in the rear.

Listen you all I know my video skills really stink and it certainly does not do justice to 200,000 lights. I know I jerk and move really awkward with a camera. So please look past that and try not to let the first words spoken be about how bad my video skills are in the video. I already know that believe me.

I have another Drifters that I think you will really like and hope to get it finished today.

Robin have you tried using the "line out" from a radio to the "line in or mic" on the camera? I haven't tried it yet but it might help. Last year we heard every car that passed by in our recordings.

I just dub the music over the videos and that takes care of it. But for some reason the Porky gave me a little bit of a pain in the neck so just did the raw audio. All the others are the actual music that is on file.

• The topic was locked