Light-O-Rama Forums

how early is to early to decorate ?

bostonchris81

I started putting up our Halloween display this last weekend, finished about 6:15 tonight and went live 15 minutes later. Been way too long since I have seen "blinky lights" somewhere other than my computer screen.

I say put em up whenever you want to, no hard and fast rule, hell some of the stores have been pushing Halloween stuff now for over a month.

I wanted to start setting up my halloween display  this weekend but this weekend is kind of a wash weather wise !

I'm hoping for a break on sunday but who knows !

With the amount of rain on the east coast this weekend people might have to decorate boats / rafts / anything that floats !! Just saying :)

Hopfully everyone's safe

1983ss454......Pumpkins look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Patriots Flag....old and withered..LOL  

Regards,

Eli 

1983ss454......Pumpkins look great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Patriots Flag....old and withered..LOL   Regards, Eli 
Thanks, and yup I was waiting to put up my super bowl 49 champ flag lol
when is everyone flipping the switch for halloween ???
Mines been live since Saturday. I have some videos on my new phone, but it's being difficult to post to YouTube

We mounted our roof RGB strips 3 years ago and they've not yet come down.   They're nearly invisible under the gutters.   Our association pays a management company that conducts a drive through inspection every two weeks to ensure HOA covenenants and restrictions compliance, but our RGB strips have never been a problem.   The wiring runs into the attic so that portion of the set-up for Halloween/Christmas is always show ready.     Just an idea for you.

• The topic was locked