Light-O-Rama Forums

4800 ch RGB tree

Mr. P

Okay, I need some help here. I created a 4800 ch DMX RGB tree this year and sequenced it in SS. I then exported it to SE, I now want to add it to my existing sequences. How do I add those 4800 RGB channels to an existing sequence without having to create the channels and labeling them one at a time? I really wish there was a way to import the channels and sequence as a separate track, would make it so much easier.

You could put it in your SE sequence by using the 4800 channel SS sequence as a subsequence. But the channels won't have the channels and labeling.

I have two SuperStar sequences in some of my sequences. I think there is a tutorial either on the superstar website or in the LOR website. After you export the sequence from SS, and as you said add another channel, click on the channel and (I think it's in the controller section of the popup window) arrow down to sub sequence and then the bottom line you tell it where you exported file is.

I didn't notice what version you where running. I have not upgraded to S4 yet, so I don't know if what I stated will hold true. I will upgrade after this season has closed.

Edited by indi

• 4 weeks later...

If you don't want to go the subsequence route, you can add a device.  right click on the controllers, insert device and choose your universe and # of channels.