Light-O-Rama Forums

L-O-R Sequence editor timing issue

jasoncampbell83

Anyone experience this issue and know how to correct it. I don't know if its my computer or the sequence or the editor. I've got certain sequence's out of  dozens that I only have this issue with. I'm working with a new song i'm programming in the Editor. I like to use the PLAY FROM Selection so I don't have to go through the whole song 500 times. But every once in awhile you get a sequence that will work just fine and the timing will be dead on from the start of the song but once you select the PLAY FROM SELECTION from the PLAY RANGE and select a certain spot in your sequence you realize its like 2 seconds off. Now I can select the very beginning of the song and it will be dead on but if you select like anything after that, Your whole sequence is off and it will take days instead of hours to program a simple song. Any info would help,

MP3's need to be constant bit rate, cbr, not variable bit rate, vbr. Vbr files will give the effect you are seeing. Convert the file to cbr using Audacity or some other audio editor. Audacity is freeware. An other alternative is to use wav files which by definition are cbr.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...