Light-O-Rama Forums

Shipping date from sale

David Spangler

I ordered during the middle of the sale and chose the Try For Free. Just received an email yesterday that it's being shipped. Seems they're getting product out pretty fast. I was actually expecting a longer delay.

I also placed order during sale , I think like 2 days before it ended and I have had my product for at least 3 weeks now . Then I placed an order last Wednesday for a second controller and had it on Friday !!! Extremely fast shipping !!!

I placed my order on the 18th of Aug. and got it on the 3rd of Aug. How about that for service.

So Mary and Dan have now perfected Time Travel as well, huh?

Nobody tells me nuttin.

• Like 1

I ordered on the last day of the sale.  I received the shipping confirmation yesterday (Monday).  Definitely better than the 10 weeks it could have been. 

Interesting.  I ordered after the sale on 9-16, it was shipped next day 9-17 and recieved my complete order 9-22

Full price orders always ship faster ;)

Well I'd like to start off by saying that I am sorry if i hurt anyones feelings, I do not mean any disrespect by posting.

That said, first off, if someone ordered and did the tryforfree, it was noted in big letters and very easy to read, that it could take up to 10 weeks. If you knew you couldnt wait that long then should not have tried it and regular ordered.

Second, if you DID order regular, then shipping is what it is. It will get to you as soon as it can. If you waited till later on in the sale then that was your option. Im pretty sure 99% of the people that ordered from LOR signed up for email alert for the sale AND got the email alert with sale dates. We all knew when it started. We all knew exactly what we were buying,probably even knew for 2 months what we were going to buy, so if you were in a rush then shoulda been online waiting for sale to start.

We all know that there are alot of people doing this hobby, and more joining every year. So with that said, everyone knew date,time,products,etc.

If everyone could take a second and just think about how many products these guys are building and having to package, all the while still working with customers "US" answering everyones questions, fixing boards and everything else, and even walking anyone/everyone thru an issue no matter how long it takes just because they REALLY do want everyone to succeed and have a great display. I bet not one person who has ever needed help/customer service thru these guys can come up with even ONE bad experience. Am I right? Did they take there time with you?? Did they resolve any/all issues fast as hell?? YES, YES, AND DOUBLE YES!!

But its hard for them, and slows down everything, when they have to take pointless time to answer help tickets and email alot of people back telling them for the upteen time WE WILL NOT TELL YOU ONE ON ONE IF YOU WON!

So i say, instead of making a million post about not receiving an order yet, use that time sequencing, building, planning, and preparing, and lets give these guys a break and let them do there thing. Which if not for these same people, NONE OF US WOULD A THE SHOWS WE HAVE. So keep up the amazing job you guys do at light o rama and "WE" all appreciate all your help, knowledge, and professionalism.

• Like 1

Just to be clear, in response to Saxon, i was not directing my post to anyone in this thread. Iwas merely responding in reference to the post of someone making a help ticket asking if they could be told if they won and if they hadnt won they wanted it shipped sooner. I just know that people will run across this thread to see if winners were released yet, and to hopefully steer them away from making a ticket or phone call just to see if they had won.