Light-O-Rama Forums

Lor and Dan saved my display AND my Christmas Spirit!!!!

Steven Singleton Jr.

Well I know dan shy's away from everyones thanks, but I REALLY wanted to give dan a HUGE thank you. As some read on another thread I had a unwelcomed guest who felt that just because he was a city electrical inspector this gave him authority to come into my yard and just start flipping breakers. Well after he did this one of my boards quit working totally. That was on Thursday, and I was so upset I came close to pulling everything out of the yard and just end the season. Well I contacted the support email and got 2 emails almost immediately(and this is their BUSY season). The support techs gave me some advice but it looks to be a board malfunction. Well then I got a DIRECT email from dan and had not even emailed him and he said to let him know what I needed and he would get it RIGHT to me. Now this was Friday. Well today I rec what I needed to get my show up and running. So basically even though dan and company are VERY busy their customer service is A++++. They did not even have a problem with sending out a piece of equipment to get me running instead of having me send my part to them to fix. Again this is just a testimonial and just one of the reasons that I changed companies several years ago. We see all the bad there is about companies but I just wanted to let everyone know and future consumers to know that you cannot and will not EVER go wrong by choosing Lightorama and dan and his great group of employees!!!!!!!!! Thanks dan you saved my show and my Christmas Spirit and the kiddos say a BIG thanks you for getting their dancing lights back to dancing. lol

I Agree, The Support Of Light-o-Rama is Awsome and is the best company that I have held Busnisse with

Last week a Proccesing Chip on one of my boards stoed working so ma and Dan didnt know that at the mean time and Dan helped narrow it down to the a bad Chip and then he said he would send me a NEW Chip ASAP. Thanks Dan.