Light-O-Rama Forums

Sacramento Meeting Aug 22 6pm

plasmadrive

It will be at the usual place.. Round Table Pizza in Old Sac.  6pm.  bring show and tell and questions and/or answers..

Contrary to my early posts.. I will actually be there.. Mama said "OKAY".   I will bring a Snow Flake.

Bump.. Bump. I will be bringing the new Star Flake to show as well as the Pixlite Long Range boards

Great meeting this time around as it has been a little while since we had a meeting.   We got to meet new peoples and greeted by familar folks too.  We even were in the presence of the 'Legendary Piano Man' himself . . . Tom Betgeorge !!  HooWoo !!   It's always great to learn new things and to perhaps be able to share with others.   Cant wait till the next meeting, just dont schedule it for Sept 12 as we will be attending the 'So-Cal Christmas Lights' meeting and visiting our second home . . . Disneyland !!  -  We gotta get more inspiration for our lightshows.  So we'll see you again next time !!

It was a good meeting.  I am sorry I didn't get to spend as much time with a few as I would have liked.  I hope someone got some inspiration and perhaps even a question or two answered. 

Was good to see everyone again.. 

Ken Bennidict was so kind to buy me a soda and share a pizza with me... and my last parting act while shaking hands was to knock over his soda and put it in his lap.. KEN.. I am SO SORRY!   That straw just jumped up and hit my hand... I will buy you a beer and a pizza next time.. promise!  (This is why my wife won't let me have a straw in an open glass... experience).  

Thanks to all that came and shared. 

Ahhh. I left before the show??? Lol. Damn straws.

Great meeting! Privilege meetings everyone. I got some ideas and thanks for that tip Craig, it was looking me in the face the entire time.

Look forward to the next one.

Matt

we did have a great turn out, thanks to everyone who showed up.  We should schedule another a month or so out before people get busy.  I would do it but I did it wrong last time.   :unsure:

I had a great time talking with everyone. There are some seriously talented people in this area! We have people who design hardware, create amazing new props, design shows that everyone else dreams of....and then all of these people are more than willing to share everything they know!

But seriously Craig I think you ate 3/4 of that pizza!

But seriously Craig I think you ate 3/4 of that pizza!

I think you are right.. Ken was just total awesome sharing like that.. I think he saw I was hungry after all... When it started I was not.. He was definately watching out for me. 

• The topic was locked