Light-O-Rama Forums

convert 12ccr to 16 ccr

santa25

You would have to reprogram everything to use ribbons 13-16. There isn't a way to tell SS to expand the effects already programmed to use the new ribbons.

• Like 1

However, there is a little utility that one of our members created called, Superstar channel reducer. When going from 12 to 16,you still have to tweak a bit but it works well.

I'll see if I can dig up the old post.

Couldn't find the old post, but here's a link to mine.

http://www.dropbox.com/s/0ymdswz8xehh12f/SuperStarChannelReducer.exe?dl=0

Edited by Ron Boyd

That's the one. Thanks Jim. I Have it bookmarked now. Don't know why I didn't before.

Edited by Ron Boyd

I don't want to hijack this thread, but as this is a simple explanation and it may help others, Here's how to do it: 

In Preview design,

Click:

• "List"
  • "Groups"
  • "Group"
  • "Create"

Then just add what you want.

I just did this this morning. I changed the size and pixel count of a spiderweb prop I am creating.  I already have my songs sequenced to the original web. What I did was save the whole sequence as a clip board file. I then opened up my new prop (visualiser) in superstar and and pasted that clip file into the new sequence and modified as needed. It should work the same with a tree vis. I was worried that I would have to re sequence all of my songs again, but low and behold, in 20 minutes the first song was re modified