Light-O-Rama Forums

10 Controllers for sale

javerill

Where are you located? Can you let me know how much shipping would be to Debden, Saskatchewan S0J 0S0. I would be looking for 2 or 3 of the 16 channel ones.

Thanks

Todd

I would be interested in 3 of the 16 channel ones.  How old are they and are there any problems with them.  Thank You   Please pm me or my email is  davejones_136@yahoo.com    I am in Arizona and will pay shipping.  Please let me know  asap. Thanks  Dave

Where are you located? Can you let me know how much shipping would be to Debden, Saskatchewan S0J 0S0. I would be looking for 2 or 3 of the 16 channel ones.

Thanks

Todd

Those Blue boards are like the ones I sold to Peter in BC. I hope you can get a few. 

I'm interested in the 8 channel. Can you PM me on shipping to 91763. How old and what version # is it. Thank you

• 2 months later...

Are any of the 16 channel still available? How old are they and are there any issues?

Rorymallard@comcast.net

Thanks!

Wow, Jim hasn't been on the forum in a while.

Last Active - Aug 03 2015 06:44 PM (almost 3 months ago)

Although I don't need any, you would think a courteous update or something would be nice.

Looks like they might be sold and he moved on. That, or someone has poor people skills. :)

At that price. I bet they are long gone.

• The topic was locked