Light-O-Rama Forums

Animation Wizard Question

Guest guest

I am playing with my demo version and have a very short sequence layed out. I wanted to see what it looked like so I went to the animation widzard to lay it out. It won't let me get it, by that I mean it is shaded grey. Any clues?

Court

sgtcsh

Once in the Animation Wizard there are three buttons at the top: Draw, Erase, and View. Click on "Draw", select the channel you want to draw from the drop-down menu, and click the pixels you want to add.

Marty,

The problem is, the Animation wizard is "locked out". I've done one other sequence with the animation wizard before, but for some reason it won't let me enter it to draw the animation.

Court

DarrenJeffries wrote:

It could be because its a demo? I dont know but im not sure if it works as a demo.

Most likely this is a terminology issue.... The word Animate/Animation is used it too many places in LOR and the result is confusion.

I think that sgtcsh is talking about the Animation Wizard which is listed under the "Tools" menu. That Wizard is not yet available both in the demo and the full version of the software.

We also have Animation Sequences and we have the Animation Window !!! Way too many uses of the word Animation.