Light-O-Rama Forums

Lost power to cintroller

Stawski

Tonight I lost power to one of my controllers, after 2 weeks with no problems! I have 4 controllers and no problems with the other 3. the problem is with both sides, all channels - it has two cords and I checked the power outlets - no problem there. When I plug them in to other outlets the controller still does not have power. So it is definitely a controller issue not a breaker or electrical issue.

What are the chances that both fuses blew? The red status light is not on at all. This is weird because I had a fuse blow in another controller a few weeks ago and the status light was still on. If both fuses were blown (which seems really unlikely) would the red status like be out too? I only have one fuse and its too late to go to Home Depot or Lowes tonight, but tomorrow I was going to try and change both fuses. I just think it is odd that both would blow at the same time. Anyone think it could be something else??? Any ideas?

The "right" fuse controls the boards circuitry, including the LED.

What has likely happend is that the RHS fuse blew and therefore took out the entire controller.

-Tim