Light-O-Rama Forums

sequences are getting out of whack.

Dale W

Tonight, as I was watching my show, I observed several of the sequences that had channels that were not turning on when and where they were supposed to and other channels turning on when they were not supposed to.

Is this due to a bad board?

When I use my MP3 card, it does the same types of things.

It is not mattering if I am using the SD card or the show. I am still having problems with the sequences. I have shut everything down, and gone back to the hardware wizard.

When I look for my units, 7-9 of 13 are showing up.

How are you units addressed?

Are you starting at 01 and counting up to 13? The addresses are Hexdecimal (base 16) so unit 13 is a decimal address of 19. If you want to use a decimal address of 13, that would be 0d in hex. Make sure that you have the max units on the upper right side of the hardware utility set high enough. Set to a number like 25.

With the addresses set properly and having an understanding of them. Are your lines in your sequence assigned properly?

Chuck

I have been working 9 days without a hitch. Today, I moved a unit to another location and switched ID's. When I reconnected everything, I lost 3-4 of my units.

My ID's are 01-09, OA, OB, OC, & OD.

I can not find (consistently): 03 ( a 1602), 09 (a 16PC), OA (a 1602), and OC, OD (both 1602's).

I have removed the units and tested them on my computer, tried to reset the 1602's to 00 and then back to their assigned ID #'s and they are not there.