Light-O-Rama Forums

Conflict question

Bill Hoffman

I have been using LOR for many years, but kind of new to the Pixel Editor.  I have been trying to learn how to use the Visualizer, and have corrected some obvious conflicts.  I'm just not sure where to start with trying to fix this particular conflict.  I'm hoping someone could give me some insight on what this conflict message means, and how to go about correcting it.  Thanks for any help.

LOR Conflicts 7-6.doc

A couple of questions Bill

Are you using the latest release of LOR?

Are you using any RGB props or fixtures?

It sort of looks like you have some DMX addresses mixed up

Darryl,

Yes, I'm also using RGB Candy Canes and Arches.  Also, I'm using the latest LOR release 4.038.  I did have some address conflicts that were showing and I fixed them, since they were kind of obvious.  I'm just not sure where to start troubleshooting these particular conflicts since they really don't give me a particular address.  The sequence seems to play ok through the visualizer, even with the errors. 

Bill

Darryl,

Please ignore my last post.  I was just now playing with the channels, re-arranging them, and that seemed to fix al the conflicts.  Not sure what I did, but it all works fine now.  Thanks for your response to my initial question. 

Bill