Light-O-Rama Forums

Sequencing Class at Christmas Expo

jstorms

I'll be teaching 3 blocks of sequencing classes on Friday 7/17 at Christmas Expo in Ft. Worth. I go over my fun and easy process for sequencing songs using Light-O-Rama Sequence Editor, and leveraging features in Audacity, and Nutcracker. We start at zero and end with a finished sequenced song.

08:30 - 09:30 am, 09:45 - 10:45 am, 11:00 - 12:00 pm 

I had great fun doing this last year. This year I added a bunch of new tricks including some learned at last year's expo, plus I sprinkle in some RGB.

See you at Expo.

16678479410_2f0bfa0433_o_d.png

Wish I could be there, but duty calls....     Maybe next year.    Save a seat for me in 2016. 

Last year I did "Let it Go".

This year I'm doing the hot song for 2015, "Jingle Bells".

Probably won't record the session just because it's more complicated.

Also this year will also be featuring...   (She helps with the timings, so she is going to help teach the class)

19396787688_8825edb617_b_d.jpg

Hope to be at the Expo next year as I will be retired. If I can learn to live on a fixed income. Kansas City would be a good central place to have the Expo.

Hi john, very nice. So similar to what I do but u captured the steps. One question? On the slide that talks about converting audacity label file into centiseconds, should that be multiply by 100 not by 10?

Great presentation.  Learned a lot just going throught the slides.  Sorry I can't be there.  Might be a great webinar.

Always learning something new from you..wish i could have gone....thanks for the Slides....