Light-O-Rama Forums

I would appreciate your votes in 2 contests

robert cox

I just found out last night that we are one of the finalists in the KFC festive fanatics contest. The contest voting starts on mon- and runs throught thursday. We are in the video section as Oholylights. Any votes would be greatly appreciated.

www.kfc.com/fanatics

we are also in a local contest that starts on monday

www.b94.com

thanks again,

bob

Bob, I really want you to understand what I am about to say. I vote on national contests. I do not vote on local ones. For some reason I feel that local is just that local and the last person who should vote for someone in Pittsburgjh is someone from Florida.

I guess that is why I just do not enter local contests.

robin,

no problem, I understand totally, but the national vote would be greatly appreciated:D

bob

don't worry about the local contest, it seems they have changed the rules and are now choosing the winner themselves??????

bob

"I vote on national contests. I do not vote on local ones. For some reason I feel that local is just that local and the last person who should vote for someone in Pittsburgjh is someone from Florida."

Im lost... you vote on National contests not local ones? KFC is as far as I am aware a National contest..

Yes LorBum I do think you are lost. Maybe it is due to the fact that you can not read an entire road sign.:D

He asked for two votes. One national (KFC) and the other local (radio station).

Now you and many others may not understand why I do not like to vote on local contests. Quite simply it is that when you get on a forum or two that can have over 8,000 members then I just think it tips the scales in your favor a little two much over someone else that is local who does not belong to any forums.

I realize that the pictures are placed on the local website and that anyone and everyone is invited to vote. I just choose not to. It is just a personal thing but I do vote in the national contests such as KFC and HD. I have never entered them quite honestly because I have never been good enough. My little old display just plugs along and I enjoy it that way.

I hope that these directions were helpful and that you have now found your way and are on the road to a wonderful Christmas.:)

• The topic was locked