Light-O-Rama Forums

S4 Pro Upgrade Pixel Editor Won't import all props

ed26105

Just upgraded and tried to import sequence into pixel editor.  Have imported on previous versions without problem.  However, now six arches will not import.  The 'more info' says "Channels in PE but not in SE".  But channels are in SE and channel assignments have not changed in either PE or SE. 

Hey Matt,

I know you guys were releasing Beta versions twice a week.  Since you have gone to a general release, how long do you expect before we see the next version released?  

Thanks,

Tim

• 2 weeks later...

Same problem, and all of my channels are in Track 1.  I am trying to import a mega tree, and it lists channels that "don't exist" in SE...yet they do.  It needs to import 2400 channels, and it says only 2079 SE Channels exist -- yet all 2400 exist in SE. 

Also, a problem for a possible future fix - when you click "more info" to see what channels have the problem.  The box that pops up has a fixed width, and goes beyond the screen (below), but you cannot scroll.  In short, I can't see more than about 100 of the 321 channels that are in error.

Update: my workaround was to "reassign" the channels in SE - tedious, but it end up being strip 1,2, & 3.  I just reclicked the same info on each one -- one-by-one -- and it finally lined up 2400 for 2400.  All of the channels were correctly listed, but clicking the same info (actually, I only had to reselect "DMX" for each one, and that fixed it).

Edited by rmcjfrank