Light-O-Rama Forums

How to do this......

Jeff Messer

Haha Darryl.. I will blame someone just not sure till I install it and see what happens. Once Dave get the sequence on the pixel tree completed I am sure it will help me cover the mistakes I made.... LMAO

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Jeff,

How I did mine was to add a string of C6 led lights from Lowes to the edge ot the roof shingles with the plastic clips

from Walmart. Then at the bottom of the fascia board I have my icicles mounted via  uv rated ty-wraps with eye holes

every 15". I used the coated deck screws so they never rust. This gives me about 6" of space between them.

IPhone video doesn't do it justice though...lol

https://youtu.be/EfonkF0kZAo   

This is how I do it:

I have a string of M5's (9.9 Railing Minis) along my eaves and also Icicle Lights (2.5 Railing 1 Red, 2.9 Railing 2 Red, etc)

You can see how I fade each one with the attached thumbnail.

You can see them here:

Edited by jimswinder

• 7 months later...
On 6/27/2015 at 7:49 AM, Alien407 said:

Here is a link to another version of this.  Look at the roof line and you will see that there is a line of what looks like C9s and directly below them are icicle lights.  It appears to be a simple 2 channel chase.  I admit I haven't done this but it appears to be relatively simple.  Study the video to look at the roof line.

That is how he does this, C9's and icicle lights. Lighting up paxton also has a behind the seens video.

Gary

33 minutes ago, jimswinder said:

4 sets..One set of each color, Red, Green, Blue and White

uh hum... Jim. I believe that is Red, White & Blue... then Green. :) (imagine the American flag and our soldiers please)

We're not talkin RGB stuff here. LOL

39 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

uh hum... Jim. I believe that is Red, White & Blue... then Green. :) (imagine the American flag and our soldiers please)

We're not talkin RGB stuff here. LOL

all my elements are Red , GREEN, Blue and White...

Edited by jimswinder

• The topic was locked