Light-O-Rama Forums

Battery Died - Need Jump-start (PE Help)

Don

Shortly after the Christmas season last year, that internal battery that drives us all in this hobby/business died. (Yeah, burned out.)

Needless to say I've not been doing much Christmas related. Does anyone have roughly 15-30 minutes to answer some questions about the PE for me? For once I'm way behind the curve, and need to make up for some lost time.

I feel your pain Don, Last year I just put a Christmas tree up in the house, Not one single light outside, This year I started out building a CCR tree, Now my Dad is in ICU, and my Mom has stage 4 lung cancer, took 3 chemo treatments, and now she said she's too weak to take anymore. They are both 82 years young....

I don't have anything to offer but to keep the thread active.  I'd like to see LOR post a video one how to use it.  Even if it's just to promote the possibilities to come beings it's still in Beta.  I have tried it twice and both times ended in frustration.

It keeps crashing on me because my sequences are to big in size. I understand change may be coming to help with this. Fingers crossed....

Hi Guys.  I too was lost with the PE, so I kept searching and found this video:  

The topic was started by Ron Boyd here: 

Video Tutorials

Started by Ron BoydApr 06 2015 05:25 PM

Under Pixel Editor topic.  This has helped me understand it much better.  I hope it helps you as well.

I would like to see a pixel builder so you could create your own instead of just an editor.

Maybe this will let us create as we learn more about it.

Jerry

Actually guys that is not the video I got the most info from.  
go to here on youtube:

It's from a bit older version but very informative. Beware tho the guy with the camera is horrible at holding it steady.  
Guess he never heard of a tri-pod.
Edited by Eaglesclaw

I feel your pain Don, Last year I just put a Christmas tree up in the house, Not one single light outside, This year I started out building a CCR tree, Now my Dad is in ICU, and my Mom has stage 4 lung cancer, took 3 chemo treatments, and now she said she's too weak to take anymore. They are both 82 years young....

Sorry to hear of your parent's health issues.  Thoughts & prayers for all of you.