Light-O-Rama Forums

I have props set up in visualizer oh how do I get started

Ebuechner

I've spent a bunch of time setting up props in Visualizer now I wanted try the pixel editor. but I can't seem to get them to load. I'm confused how to even start. is there any video or documentation? I'm trying to find something that will walk me through using the pixel editor from step 1

If you select Help > Welcome from the menu, you will be presented with an overview of the Pixel Editor. One thing that the welcome document doesn't mention is that you can now import your Visualizer lee file into a Pixel Editor preview. So you don't have to start from scratch in that regard. More material will be forthcoming.

Matt

I was working with the visualizer before I open pixel editor. the visualizer was doing some really dumb things with the props that I was trying to create. I was trying to rotate some lines and it was warping them. by the time I got to pixel editor I was extremely frustrated. it looks as though they're trying to create something like X lights. but I didn't find the software very intuitive.