Light-O-Rama Forums

What would you get if you had $1,000,000 to spend on your display?

EmmienLightFan

What would you add if you had a million dollars/infinite money to spend on your display?

Edit: No, unfortunately I don't have a million dollars. This is just a fun thread to see what peoples ultimate display would contain.

Edited by EmmienLightFan

my own private island with a private power plant on it so everyone could set in their boats and watch the lights and not worry about bothering the neighbors.

I could also blast my sound at 10,000 watts that way and not get the cops called on me.

I'd quit my job & see if LOR Dan would hire me. Then with all that money AND an employee discount, man could I put together a show!

Buy everyone else in the neighborhood a display set-up and coordinate a show that could be seen from space!

Might also buy a Tesla and run a show on that as well, not sure how long the battery would last.

Think I would build a nice display for the Veterans and then setup funds to help the wounded warrior project.

Think I would build a nice display for the Veterans and then setup funds to help the wounded warrior project.

+1 Doug

Buy a bigger house and land and bribe George to sequence for me!  Maybe buy my own led making equipment so I don't buy the cheap crap from china! 

Good idea!

Why not just buy the factory in China, and regularly check the quality?

Edited by EmmienLightFan

Buy a thousand chimpanzees. Put them on a thousand computers running LOR S4. Eventually they would come up with the perfect sequence for "Wizards in Winter".