Light-O-Rama Forums

Static in between show

JimNY

If I make an animation sequence for static lights in between shows, does it have to be the exact time ( to the second) if I want to start shows on the half hour?

example, the muscical sequence SHOW is 20 minutes, does the animation SHOW have to be exactly 10 Minutes? Can it be 3 hours long and have the musical show take priority?

Thanks

Jim

You can make the animation sequence however long you want. It all depends on how you schedule it. If you have your static sequences in the musical tab it will finish the current sequence that is playing when the show's time frame has finished. The sequences will repeat within their scheduled time. I believe if the sequences are under the animation tab, the scheduler will interupt them when the scheduled time ends. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrrooo......wrooooo..worggg.....not right

I find it easier to drop static musical sequences in between my shows rather then have to worry about musical versus animated and start/stop times.

If I want a 5 minute break between a show to let the crowd disperse, I'll drop an announcement and a couple of 2 1/2 minute songs into the musical show.

My entire 6-11PM show is laid out like this. That way, never does the same static song play twice in a night.

I can also add more static songs or remove some depending upon wether I want to speed up or slow down the static times between shows.