Light-O-Rama Forums

An 18 year old's 2nd year LOR efforts please visit my site

Christmas_time_karl_UK

Hello all, this is my site www.karlschristmasdisplay.co.uk

Got all my LOR 2 show videos on there and would really like to share this. Please leave any comments.

Thanks

Karl

Hi Karl,
Nice job on the display and the Telegraph article! I wish you well with your efforts to get the laws changed so you can fly.

It's kinda cool to see the christmas spirit is alive and well "across the pond"! Keep up the good work!

Sally

• 4 months later...

Karl,

I didn't make it through your entire site yet (been having some minor glitches with my browser as of late), but what I was able to navigate through looked really good. Looking forward to reading the Telegraph article. Where do you store all that? From what I remember, there aren't too many large yards with garages over there. You must have a supportive family as you have the "addiction" bad -- just like the rest of us. Good job.

Denny wrote:

Karl,

I didn't make it through your entire site yet (been having some minor glitches with my browser as of late), but what I was able to navigate through looked really good. Looking forward to reading the Telegraph article. Where do you store all that? From what I remember, there aren't too many large yards with garages over there. You must have a supportive family as you have the "addiction" bad -- just like the rest of us. Good job.

Hi Denny,

Thankyou very much, I looked at my videos today and got excited and felt proud of what I achieved last year. I make a rule though not to start making shows, thinking or planning till late August then production kicks off! The Telegraph do like our display and visit us every year now, I've even done live radio shows off the drive with the county station. We store it all in the corner of our yard in an outdoor box and also in a large outdoor shed we have. We manage to hide it all well and forget what madness we create each year! Yes...I love it, I make all the shows. My dad moans when we put them up and take down but when there up he loves it really, my mum is there to tell my dad off when he gets moody becuz wires are tangled up etc lol All good fun though.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks good. One little suggestion is to dub the music over your videos after you record them. Other than that it looks good and is pretty impressive.

Well done and thanks for sharing.

-Evan

• The topic was locked