Light-O-Rama Forums

what song is everyone doing for Christmas (2015)

Heffo

Can find them both on YouTube. I got the mp3s from Amazon.

Rodger that... thanks  :D

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lightzilla

• Mega Arch

• Big Sanch Mafia

• Slowpoke

I'm going to try and do something with the 12 Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers. Don't know how well it will look, but am going to try.

I'm going to try and do something with the 12 Pains of Christmas by Bob Rivers. Don't know how well it will look, but am going to try.

Have a few versions of 12 Pains myself, it was actually the first sequence I ever did, really easy and fun since it is so repetitive, copy and paste is a god-send on that song.

Make a quick picture / drawing of your layout and circle/number your props/effect 1 through 12 and decide which prop/effect for which section of the song.

If you need a copy, just email me at home@florencescapes.com

I am using the Skorge version of Let it go and the Fallen Super hero version of Do you want to build a snowman.  I can send you the music if you can not find it.

I am using the Skorge version of Let it go and the Fallen Super hero version of Do you want to build a snowman.  I can send you the music if you can not find it.

Thank you for the offer, i cant seem to locate it. i would greatly appreciate it if you sent it to me. yourgridironfix at gmail

Thanks so much

Thank you for the offer, i cant seem to locate it. i would greatly appreciate it if you sent it to me. yourgridironfix at gmail

Thanks so much

is the skorge only on YouTube vides?

If I admit to knowing this classic, will I be letting everyone know my real age?.................

One way of breaking away from the norm. I can see some really cool effects with a pixel tree, or is it my mind just transposing

I actually have the song on my phone.. LOL

A definite classic, plus all you have to do is sequence one song and done.  Growing up my mom hated this song, not so much the tune as that it goes on for 17+ minutes!!!

If anyone is so brave as to do this one I would definitely want a copy, not sure which show to run it in but would be fun to insert it one night and then see the looks on the older folks faces!!

I used to make color organs back in the high school days (2'x4') and this song was very cool to watch when you made a wall of them and put this up loud.. 

https://screen.yahoo.com/holiday-treat-000000047.html

It took forever because the SNL YouTube channel is restricted for me both at home and work (no idea why) but I was finally able to get the audio track for the Saturday Night Live song "Christmas Treat" (also known as "Holiday Treat For All") - started sequencing it last night.

Quite the mix this year:

Michael Jackson Black or White

Mariah Carey/Michael Buble All I Want For Christmas Is You

Scorpions Under The Same Sun

Alvin & The Chipmunks Christmas Don't Be Late

Idina Menzel Let It Go

Rush Spirit Of Radio (if I have time)

No songs have really jumped out for me this year so I will be waiting to see if there is a big song nearer to Halloween and let that be the last song I sequence for the season.  I'm still working on a few new songs and updating last year's songs to add pixels.

No songs have really jumped out for me this year so I will be waiting to see if there is a big song nearer to Halloween and let that be the last song I sequence for the season.  I'm still working on a few new songs and updating last year's songs to add pixels.

well then, turn up your volume and watch this:

http://vid40.photobucket.com/albums/e217/MegaArch/Bomb_Deep_Sea_zpshnqaqg9b.mp4