Light-O-Rama Forums

Schedule editor

Craig

Craig wrote:

Is it possible to delete all sequences in the schedule editor with one pen stroke vs. deleting one at a time?

Hit "New Show"...? :(

Ah... wait. Are you talking about Sequences in the Show Editor or Shows in the Schedule Editor?

Charlie

edited for clarity

JimNY wrote:

Run Regwipe

Whoa whoa, there. That would stop all LOR apps from running at all.

Just clearing the Schedule Editor requires nothing of the sort.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff Millard wrote:

Craig wrote:
Is it possible to delete all sequences in the schedule editor with one pen stroke vs. deleting one at a time?

If you are asking if you can delete all shows in the schedule editor easliy, just delete the two files "weeksched.lsc" and "yearsched.lsc" and your schedule calendar will be wiped clean.

Jeff

Last year I created 2 shows for New Year's... countdown.lss and HappyNewYear.lss, scheduled one to run at 23:59:50 and the other to begin at midnight 1/1/07. After they completed, I deleted both from the scheduler... but they still run every Sunday night. They don't show up in the schedule editor (as do the 2007 shows) but if I try to schedule something to run until midnight, the editor says there is a conflict.

I see these phantom shows in the weeksched.lsc file. Is this a known issue? Is it safe to edit the entries out of the file with Notepad?

(I can see the format of each entry... end time in seconds, show path, start time... what are the other two fields... the 2 after the end time, and the 0 before the path to the show?)

Your shows are still in the scheduler. When you place a small time event in the scheduler. You MIGHT be able to see the hairline line that is there. I would suggest to temporarily removing the larger length event before the time your looking for. Then slowly moving the mouse pointer along that time reference and you will see the pointer change. There is the event.

As Jeff stated, if you don't mind rebuilding the rest of the schedule. Simply remove the files mentioned. When you create the schedule and save it. The application will then write out the files again.

Chuck

cmoore60 wrote:

...When you place a small time event in the scheduler. You MIGHT be able to see the hairline line that is there....Chuck

Thanks, that was it! The entry barely showed up... thinner than the line that makes up the schedule border (and both shows were at the extreme edges of the box.) New feature request... zoom the scheduler rows! :(