Light-O-Rama Forums

Maybe I'm missing this, but if not here's a feature request

Bowshock

This is my first year with LOR and things have been working great. I've got 16 channels (hey, it's a start) and the neighborhood loves it.

There are a couple of things that I'm either not seeing or I would like to see to make programming the shows easier.

1. A total sequence run time in sequence editor.
If you set up a 5 minute animation sequence with a loop from minute 1:30 - 2:45 looping 15 times and increasing it's speed by 20% each time. How long will that sequence run when played? The display at the bottom is showing 5 minutes for the sequence length but doesn't tell me the total run time.

2. Total show time in show editor.
It would be really nice see (as the sequences are added) the total run time of the show. That way if you want your musical sequences to repeat every hour you would know that your show runs an hours and you just have to repeat it from 5:00 - 10:00 to get the every hour start.

As I said before, if this is in LOR II, I couldn't find it.

Bowshock wrote:

As I said before, if this is in LOR II, I couldn't find it.

No, you're not missing them. Neither of these are there. They would definitely be good to have.

There's a bit of an issue with the "total show time" one, in that there's really no such thing. The show will just keep playing until it's scheduled to stop, no matter how many or how few sequences are in it. Also, just summing up the lengths of the sequences won't necessarily tell you how long "one play through" will take, because you might have set up the songs to play randomly rather than in their listed order.

But we'll think about how to make something along these lines.