Light-O-Rama Forums

Running Annimated all the way till show?

vsnsound

Ok, The subject might be off but here is my question......

I wrote a non music annimation 1:00 sequence that I want to run all the time EXCEPT when the show scheduler starts the show. How do I do this. Cant seem to figure this out.

BTW... This is AWSOME!!!!! It worked right out of the box and I am so happy! Will upgrade 16 ch each year till im at the max :D

Thanks again for everyones help in the past with sequences.

Jay

Ok, But what if im not running the show every night and just want the annimation one to run all night? How do I loop it to run till I tell it to stop?

I'm sorry, I'm not following you. I was thinking you had a musical show running from (I'm just making up times) 5PM-10PM and wanted to run an animation sequence from 10PM-5PM.

What I want to do is just run this 1 one minute sequence all night on nights im not runing a music show. Just so my lights are on. Dont want it dark in the yard.

Then on nights I run the music show I want to run this one minute show all night untill the music show starts, then when the music show is over the one minute sequence comes on till the next show.

How do I loop the entire one minute show forever?

Thanks again

vsnsound wrote:

What I want to do is just run this 1 one minute sequence all night on nights im not runing a music show. Just so my lights are on. Dont want it dark in the yard.

Then on nights I run the music show I want to run this one minute show all night untill the music show starts, then when the music show is over the one minute sequence comes on till the next show.

How do I loop the entire one minute show forever?

If you have certain nights that you want to run the music show, then what you'd do is create a show for them and schedule them. Example: Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat 5-10PM.

Then create a second show out of that animation sequence. That runs
Mon 10:01PM-Midnight
Tue: 12:01AM-Midnight
Wed: 12:01AM-4:59PM
etc.

This might not be the best way, but I'm pretty sure it will work.

That one minute sequence should loop over and over as long as it is scheduled.

That's exactly how I have mine set up. I have 2 shows. One show (named 2007)contains all of the musical sequences. The second show (named noshow 2007) just contains a 1 minute non-musical sequence. This sequence just turns on some of the lights show it looks like I just have regular lighting on the house. My show scheduler looks like this:

4:45 pm - 6:30 pm noshow 2007

6:30pm - 9:30 pm 2007

9:30 pm - 11:59 pm noshow 2007

This is set the same for every day. That way, the lights come on at 4:45 in the static mode, and at 6:30, the show starts to play. At 9:30 they go back to static mode, and at 11:59, they turn off. Works perfectly.

Duane