Light-O-Rama Forums

Shows STILL won't run!!!

Mike WIlliams

You said it run under Sequence Editor, mean that your sequence set up right. Now this only knot is at the Show Editor. Double check to see you add the right sequence, I mean that the sequence the right location where you save.

That is very powerful. It seem that the Show is trying to open your sequence and somehow there is something it couldn't open that why it shutdown itself. There are only two files, I supposed. One is the lms and the other is the music file. Check your audio folder where you chose music file for the sequence to see that music file is posted under any other extention beside .mp3 or .wav

YEEEEE DAMN HAH!!!

I do not even KNOW where to begin, other than "Thank you" to EVERYONE who tried to help me resolve this issue. I am not sure what it was hat "fixed" it, although after trying Dan's and the following posts suggestions it seemed to work. (LOL, I made a show named "For Dan" and I'll be darned if that did not solve everything) I refuse to believe that I was THAT dumb that I did not realize what directory I was in, but maybe it was a case of "forest for the trees".. but whatever it was "it's ON now"

Thank you all for your "diligence" and "patience" with me! Yes, yet ANOTHER "happy customer".... maybe now Cindy will let me back into the bedroom, (doghouse was getting a bit nippy)

I THOUGHT I was done putting lights up this year, but now that the BIG issue has been resolved, I guess it is "back out in the yard" for me, surely something else could use a light or two!! Actually, NOW, I can get back to trying to "sequence"......

Again, EVERYONE, thank you so very much! May all have a safe and happy holiday season!!

WARMEST regards,

-Mike-

.... you ought to see it "dance"
v

v

v

Thanks again, and again, and again....... and if anyone else ever has this issue, just change the name of your show to "for Dan".......

Attached files 146213=8605-Griswald 2007 005.jpg

Mike WIlliams wrote:

Actually, NOW, I can get back to trying to "sequence"......

Mike, if you are short on songs, I would be glad to help you out. I could get a couple of sequences working for you if you send me your house layout (.lcc) file.