Light-O-Rama Forums

LOR CCP in Pixel Editor

ed26105

Not sure how to add LOR CC pixels to editor.  Each LOR controller handles two strings of pixels.  I have two controllers controlling four light poles.  When I try to enter two strings, there is no A/B for the controller.  How do you assign the CCP controller to handle two strings?  Same set up along the roof line.  One controller for two strings, the controller is in the middle and the strings run in opposite directions. 

post-1238-0-88349200-1428074402_thumb.jp

i did that for my mini tree 1 controller and 2 ccp strings  what i did was say in my config it goes  start pixel 1 end 150  reg network unit 1    the next one reads  start pixel 161 end 310 unit 1 reg network   u have to start 2nd strand at 161 because of the built in features  ill get a screen shot if possible i did not do 2 on same page i did all them separate i don't know if you can do them all on same page     hope screenshot helps    if you notice i have mine folded that's where i wrap them around tree    in your case there would be no wraps just straight lines    oh sorry i notice u have both at 1 - 150   they need to be #1  would be 1-150  #2  would be 161-310 on the same unit #

ie 1 reg 18  1-150             2 reg 18  161-310    i could problably do all mine on same page but i did each one seperate   hope this helps ya

post-7497-0-93641300-1428294925_thumb.pn

post-7497-0-26985000-1428294948_thumb.pn

post-7497-0-13230800-1428294958_thumb.pn

Edited by john fulkerson
  • Like 1

I just uploaded latest version to try as you suggested.  Using similar settings, except trying to configure a vertical line, I can't enter a three digit start channel.  Any other suggestions?

post-1238-0-44899400-1428622042_thumb.jp

I just uploaded latest version to try as you suggested.  Using similar settings, except trying to configure a vertical line, I can't enter a three digit start channel.  Any other suggestions?

There was a bug with that, but it should be fixed in 4.0.8. Please post back if you are still having an issue. Thanks for testing!

Matt

i did that for my mini tree 1 controller and 2 ccp strings  what i did was say in my config it goes  start pixel 1 end 150  reg network unit 1    the next one reads  start pixel 161 end 310 unit 1 reg network   u have to start 2nd strand at 161 because of the built in features  ill get a screen shot if possible i did not do 2 on same page i did all them separate i don't know if you can do them all on same page     hope screenshot helps    if you notice i have mine folded that's where i wrap them around tree    in your case there would be no wraps just straight lines    oh sorry i notice u have both at 1 - 150   they need to be #1  would be 1-150  #2  would be 161-310 on the same unit #

ie 1 reg 18  1-150             2 reg 18  161-310    i could problably do all mine on same page but i did each one seperate   hope this helps ya

I ordered my first CCP set just before Christmas 2014, and I am having trouble figureing it out. I was thinking about doing arches but I like the idea of mini trees.  How did you build them?  Now that I have screen shots on how to configure everything, maybe I can actually use these things. 

you can buy them at Walmart when they start selling Christmas stuff they are about 2 or 3 ft tall round and have like sparkle tinsel around them but they are hallow in the middle

• Like 1