Light-O-Rama Forums

Higher Level Superstar License

Ron Boyd

So, I have re-vamped my entire show display in S4. I got it entered into the Superstar, Added a whole house morph, basically to test and create my Channel config. Well guess what, I can't export it because I don't have enough channels in Superstar. 

">http://Channel%20Error_Superstar_zpsmwhiavge.jp

Any chance a higher license version is coming before show time in November?

My immediate plan is to remove the 2 pixel trees and the matrix and see if it will work then.

Edited by Ron Boyd

70, 90, 120, just something higher. I removed the matrix and 16 x 50 tree and topper and it exported. I didn't look at it yet. My family and I are spending some time together today. I'll get a chance to look at it again tonight.

I like how large your display is. How large is your monitor? That could be my limiting factor.

I have yet to take on the painstaking task of setting up my rows and columns. Not looking forward to it, but I am looking forward to the results.

Have you been able to export an intensity file yet?

That's taken from a 15" laptop. Have not tried anything at all as far as sequencing yet. Just a few test effects. Been working on the visualizer for the pixel editor and the normal visualizer

Hmmmm. Nice work. I need to do some cleaning up to get my work area larger.

Hope Brian works on separating the grid and working area screens. To have those on 2 seperate screens would be the cat's meow.

Hope Brian works on separating the grid and working area screens. To have those on 2 seperate screens would be the cat's meow.

That would great.

Ron.

How did you get your visualization so wide? I have 160 pixel horizontal grid and my house vis is nowhere near as wide. Is there away to enlarge the vis?

Yes, my plan is to put the sequencing grid in a separate window so that you can have the sequencing grid displayed on a 2nd monitor and that leaves ample room for the other stuff. And at the same time an 80 CCR license will be introduced. The plan is to have that done by summer time.

Thanks Brian. That will be awesome.

I tried to make my working screen larger today by changing the visualizer background image....no dice. I too would like to know how to make my screen wider.

That would great.

Ron.

How did you get your visualization so wide? I have 160 pixel horizontal grid and my house vis is nowhere near as wide. Is there away to enlarge the vis?

Mind you, this is only for whole house morphs where you use the actual display, it, Vis Effects. Anyway, set it to 200, scrunch the grid and put it to horizontal. All the grid is unusable at this point unless you're using a 65 inch TV. Anyway, that's how it's done.