Light-O-Rama Forums

Several channels not working on some sequences

miker1999

Hi -

I am having a strange problem. I am running LOR 2.0.8 with 64 channels. I have one sequence that works perfect (it was my first)! Now, when I create new sequences, there are sometimes several channels that do not work. When I run the hardware utility, they work fine. I just updated the firmware on all boxes, no help. I am using the same channel config on all sequences. I am using the DC MP3, but when I run from the computer instead of the DC, the same thing happens. I am attaching a sequence that I was testing things with. On this sequence, 'little tree', 'gold bush' and 'green bush' will not come on.

Any help would be great. Thanks!
Mike

Attached files 2007 - Boogie Woogie Train.lms

Mike,

One problem that I see with the attached file is that you have two unit IDs at 1. Change the controller settings for all of the channels labeled "Empty" at the bottom of the sequence or delete them if they are not used and that should fix your problem.

Scott Dembski

Hi Scott -

Brilliant....thanks for helping me see what I was to blind to see. I knew it was a little setting I was overlooking. I renamed them (I will be using them eventually) and the show worked perfect.

Thanks!!
Mike