Light-O-Rama Forums

HELP!!!!

pabryang

Can anyone trouble shoot me? I have a list of about 15 songs, some I did myself others I downloaded from lorsequences. As my show starts everything is great...about 10 minutes into it, it finishes a song and then stops. I then have to go out and disable and then re-enable it to get it started again...It plays 10 minutes and then same thing.

Anyone have a suggestion.

bryan

I clipped the sequence by a couple of seconds...it didnt work?

Do i have to update the soft ware... I think i am running version 1.6.3 or something and i see there is a 1.6.6 do you know what the difference is?

bryan

Here's more about what William said...

Have you played each of your songs successfully in the Sequence Editor with music playing? That would mean that the audio tracks are correctly assigned to the sequences.

Does each song quit playing properly in the sequence editor at the end? You can tell by watching the green play and red stop icons. If it gets stuck at the end, the red stop icon will stay lit and the green play icon will be greyed out. So when William suggested that you shorten the offending song by a short bit, that's the fix for the problem I just mentioned.

When you say that it stops after ten minutes, I have a couple of questions. What is the start time and stop time for your schedule? Does the LOR Status window agree with those times? When you disable and re-enable the show to get it restarted, does it start at the beginning or does it keep going from where it stopped?

We should be able to help you get it fixed....

Thanks, Randy

I have my show go from 5p to 10 p, One hour shows. When it stops, and I have to restart it it goes back to the beginning and stops in the same spot. Its frustrating because most of the time I am not home and my home is the only house on the street without any lights on.

I will check on the sequencing... They will all play in the sequence mode just not in the show time mode.

thanks for all your help guys.

bryan

I have my show go from 5p to 10 p, One hour shows. When it stops, and I have to restart it it goes back to the beginning and stops in the same spot. Its frustrating because most of the time I am not home and my home is the only house on the street without any lights on.

I will check on the sequencing... They will all play in the sequence mode just not in the show time mode.

thanks for all your help guys.

bryan

Is that the 16 channel Mad Russian from LORsequences.com? If so I programmed it (indytycoon). I had the same problem with a song doing that and I converted the mp3 to a wav and it behaved correctly.

pabryang wrote:

Yes it is the sequence. But I imported the MP3 from Limewire.com. I clipped the end of it by 2 seconds or so and I think it worked....I will recheck it tonite.

bryan

If it doesn't work let me know, and I'll help you locate ;) the song that it was written with.