Light-O-Rama Forums

Adding pixel strings in Visualizer

Dcroc

Trying to add smart pixel strips/strings in Visualizer. I see where I can add CCR's, but don't seem to be able to find an option for adding third party pixal strips via DMX? Has to be a way to do it. What am I missing?

Or you can wait for the beta of S4 and be able to do it. We have at most til the end of the month

Edited by Ron Boyd
  • Like 1

That's what I'm doing - and hoping that the new S4 does it far batter.  I have a lot of RGB changes for 2015 and am holding off on any sequencing until S4 comes out...

I too am holding off on doing any sequencing this year until the new product is functional.  I've literally done all I can with the S3 product, and am not even going to try to top what I did last year until new tools are available.  

I've been working on the songs I had last year to tweak to the new set-up. I'm almost finished tweaking and I have added another sequence or two. Once I finish the tweaks, I'll start on more new songs. I work a couple of hours a day on sequencing.

I've said many times, I can't wait for new software. I'll work with what I have, until the new software arrives.

• 4 weeks later...