Light-O-Rama Forums

We Lost a Young Kitten today 02/13/2015 at 2:30pm :(

Orville

Have you considered taxidermy? A stuffed cat with rgb pixels for eyes? just a thought...

Now there's a cool idea. A cat with eyes glowing like a Goa'uld would make a great Halloween prop.

Have you considered taxidermy? A stuffed cat with rgb pixels for eyes? just a thought...

Steve, I told that to my wife {and I did think about that too}, and she didn't like that idea at all {but I thought just like George & Surfing, cool Halloween prop and a great memorial}.6yt

So anyway, she said if I ever did that, she'd take up taxidermy herself and figure out how to use the LOR Software and put me right next to the kitten{s}/cat{s} for Halloween, maybe even Christmas! :lol:

Ah well, so much for that idea....

Believe me, I tried to get her to let me have our previous felines go to a taxidermists {not so much for Halloween props, didn't even think of that one} and then have the taxidermist put in White L.E.D.'s behind the glass eyes they use in stuffed animals, she resounded with a big NO WAY! on that idea several years ago.  I thought it'd be a cool memorial and they could also serve a useful purpose as a night light. ;) 

So yes, I'd thought of having that done before {again, not for a Halloween prop}, just not doing it myself.  With my vision now being progressivly worse I wouldn't even try it.

How about a Cuddle Clone replica? www.cuddleclones.com

Now that's a cool idea and one we just may consider doing in the near future.  Thanks for the link Uncle Al, bookmarked that site for when we are ready to do something like that.